An association is only as strong as its membership. Take pride in belonging!
If you are a graduate from an EFL Teacher Education Programme with official recognition and live in the Rosario area, you can apply for active membership. Apply here.
If you are soon to graduate you can become a trainee member and enjoy most of the benefits available for active members. You need to have passed 70% of the subjects in your Teacher Education Programme. Apply here.
- Free access to most of our activities and discounts for others.
- Grants and scholarships.
- Newsletters and Infoservices with all the news on professional development and cultural events.
- Reduced registration fees to attend the FAAPI Conference and events organised by FAAPI and sister associations.
- Eligibility for publication on AJAL (Argentinian Journal of Applied Linguistics).
- Social events.
- Discounts for members and their families at Solans Hotels (Buenos Aires, Córdoba and Rosario).
- Membership of La Mutual de la Asociación Médica de Rosario for an extra fee.
- Special discounts at a number of local stores. See details on the dedicated page.
- Publication of list of members on our website, as an endorsement of your degree as a teacher of English.
- Right to nominate, or be nominated, for roles in the Executive Committee and vote in elections.
- Opportunity to put forward queries and projects and bond with colleagues who share your values, passions and purpose.
Annual Fee 2023
One payment from March 5th until June 30th: $4000
One payment from July 1st until November 30th: $5000
Special fee retired members (one payment only): $2700 until June 30th. $3400 until November 30th (Proof of retirement status is required)
Special fee student members (one payment only): $2700 until June 30th. $3400 until November 30th (Proof of student status is required)
Institutional members (one payment only): $2700 until June 30th. $3400 until November 30th
a) On-line transfer or bank deposit: Please, make sure you email us a copy of the transfer slip to email@example.com if you choose this option. Unless we receive your transfer slip we will apply your payment to anonymous donations.
Banco Nación Suc. 3020- Rosario
CBU Nº 0110444240044427146462
Cuenta Corriente Especial
Nº de cuenta: 444271464/6
Asociación de Profesores de Inglés de Rosario
b) At our office, Buenos Aires 1174.
Office closed until further notice.
How to become a member
If you are a teacher
1- Fill in this form online.
2- Download the application form.
3- Pay your annual fee in full.
4- After filling in and signing the application form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a scanned copy of your degree and of the payment slip (or drop by our office to submit it).
If you are an advanced student (70% of subjects passed)
1- Fill in this form online
2- Download the application form
3- Pay your annual fee in full.
4- After filling in and signing the application form, email it to email@example.com together with a scanned copy of a certificate from your Teacher Education Programme (Certificado de Estudios Incompletos) and of the payment slip (or drop by our office to submit it).